Current Openings at Highwood cafe
Position: Beerista (Highwood café)
Availability: Part Time, 6-16 hours per week (see Shift Availability below)
Compensation is hourly, tips, and benefits (see below).
• Base of 4 hours to start, potential to grow to 6-16 hrs per week, including solo shifts. Times are flexible if needed.
• Saturday evenings 5:00-8:00p (with option to close solo at 11:00pm)
• Friday evenings ~5:00-8:00p
• Monday solo shift 3:30-11:00p
• Availability to substitute on other occasional shifts a plus, but not required.
• Proven working experience in a position of customer service.
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
• IL BASSET certification.
• Proof of Vaccination for COVID-19.
• Greet all guests as they walk in
• Confirm legal drinking age, take orders from guests, accurately pour and serve drinks.
• Ensure premises, tables, and surfaces are clean.
• Restock products and supplies. Lift boxes, cases, and other items.
• Ensure beer clean glassware with motorized glass washer.
Compensation & Benefits
• Compensation is hourly (13.00/hr) plus tips.
• When more than one employee is working, tips are pooled evenly. Usually two staff.
• 30% employee discounts on all items; draft, package, snacks, and merchandise.
email zigmas at beermiscuous com with inquiries