Chicago – Lakeview
PLAN YOUR VISIT
16 taps (1 nitro)
350 to 400 bottles and cans (all singles, all cold)
5 to 8 ciders
3 to 5 red and white wines
1 to 2 whiskeys, served neat
100 seating capacity
No reservations (except booked private events)
Bar stools, cafe tables, love seats, club chairs
Pet Friendly (on a leash)
Retail area only
Kid Friendly (with a parent or guardian)
Changing table and high chairs available
Small TV at bar only
Large TV in cellar private event space
Both metered and free street parking
No off-street parking
‘L’ Brown Line Diversey (2 blocks east)
CTA Bus 76 Diversey (at cafe)
Divvy Station (1/2 block south)
Do you ever wish you didn’t have to stand in over-night lines just to purchase the hottest beer releases? Or have you dropped by your favorite retailer only to find some lucky beer nomad happened to grab the last bottle of that hot release from the shelf just minutes before you arrived?
At Beermiscuous, we understand your frustration. And that’s why we’ve created a unique rewards program that takes care of our regulars. Sure, you can earn cool rewards such as free swag and discounts. But we take rewards to the next level and offer select bottle reservations and one-of-a-kind events (i.e., a free 10-year vertical Goose BCBS tasting) ONLY to our rewards members. Sign up and feel the love!!
Step 1: Sign up here
Step 2: Visit Beermiscuous and tell us that you’re a rewards member at check-out (earn 1 point for every $1 spent)
Step 3: In 7 days, you’ll receive a $5 off joining reward; feel special
- CELLAR: 10 – 25 people, private room & bathrooms, 60″ TV, Bluetooth speaker, beer barrel tables, couches, chalkboards, dart board
- BACK CAFE: 20 – 40 people, semi-private space on main level, tables, couches
To inquire about hosting an event at Beermiscuous, please e-mail our events manager HERE. Allow up to 48 hours for a response.
PRIVATE EVENT FAQs
- RENTAL FEES? There is no rental fee to use our event spaces. However, there may be a reservation deposit required depending on the party size, day of the week and time of your event.
- SPECIAL PACKAGE PRICING? With such a wide variety of beer and price points, we cannot offer special “package” pricing. However, we have several ways to accommodate just about any budget using a single capped tab, drink tickets, split tabs or simply a cash bar.
- BUYOUTS? Sorry, but we do not offer buyouts of the entire cafe.
- BYOB? Absolutely no outside alcohol is allowed in the cafe. For non-beer drinkers, we have cider, wine and limited non-alcoholic drinks.
- UNDER 21? Anyone under 21 must be accompanied by a parent.
- FOOD? We are BYOF (bring your own food). There is no required catering vendor. You are welcome to select anyone you’d like (or do your own pot luck). Please note: you are responsible for bringing any items needed for food service (plates, silverware, serving utensils, napkins, ice, heat source, etc.).
- DECORATING? Tasteful decorating is ok, but remember anything brought in must be taken out. Please, no confetti or glitter.
- SPECIAL HOURS? Please be mindful of our standard closing times: 11pm Monday-Thursday, 12am Friday and Saturday, 8pm on Sunday. Last call is roughly 30 minutes before close. Hours outside our normal operating hours may be available. Please inquire.
NEWS & EVENTS
LOCATION & HOURS
2812 N. Lincoln Ave, Chicago | 773-698-6824
Mon. to Thu.: 1 p to 11 p | Fri.: 1 p to 12 a | Sat.: 12 p to 12 a | Sun.: 12 p to 8 p