Beermiscuous Highwood has limited seating: 5 tables in our weather dependent outdoor beer garden, and 5 tables inside. All tables are first come, first served. There are no reservations.
If you are unable or unwilling to enter the cafe, contactless curbside orders are available.
Place an Online Order
- Order Online via our portal, leave us a note if you need to.
- Come to the Beermiscuous Highwood at your scheduled pickup time.
- Contactless orders: Give us a call to let us know you have arrived (847) 780.3486 and we’ll drop it off.
Curated Cases – 10% off
Minimize your time away from home and stock up on beer.
ORDER A CURATED CASE and we’ll give you 10% off the lot. That’s right, a case of beers hand selected by your friendly neighborhood beeristas for cheaper than normal! (we promise we won’t just pick all the most expensive beers)
- Curated cases include 24 beers.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get the personalized service started. Let the professionals pick your stuff for you, or include a couple style requests.
- We’ll schedule a pickup time. (Contactless pickup also available.)
We very, very much appreciate your support of little craft beer cafe.
At Beermiscuous, we understand your frustration. And that’s why we’ve created a unique rewards program that takes care of our regulars. Sure, you can earn cool rewards such as free swag and discounts. But we take rewards to the next level and offer select bottle reservations and one-of-a-kind events (i.e., a free 10-year vertical Goose BCBS tasting) ONLY to our rewards members. Sign up and feel the love!!
Step 2: Visit Beermiscuous and tell us that you’re a rewards member at check-out (earn 1 point for every $1 spent)
Step 3: In 7 days, you’ll receive a $5 off joining reward; feel special
- COMMUNAL TABLE: 8 – 10 people
- QUARTER & HALF CAFE: 15 – 35 people, sectioned off, semi-private space with tables and club chairs
- BUYOUT: Up to 48 people (or 75 people with seasonal outdoor space)
To inquire about hosting an event at Beermiscuous, please e-mail our events manager. Allow up to 48 hours for a response.